Monday, May 21, 2007

QUIET WEEKEND

Another weekend in the books and nothing interesting to report...

But since when does that stop me from reporting! So, let's get the show on the road...

I worked A LOT on Saturday and took Paris to see my mother on Sunday. The two of them watched Spiderman 3 while I did homework at Starbucks. How's that for uninteresting?!

Oh, and on Friday Paris had a school function with a silent auction. I bid on and won all 4 James Bond Ultimate box sets for 110 bucks. Not bad considering that each set has five Bond movies. So now I have all 20... including all of the lousier ones like The Living Daylights, Octopussy and A View To A Kill. But FOX knew that no one would buy a box set with Timothy Dalton and Roger Moore's later crap, so they mixed all the movies up. So if you want the sweet Connery shit you have to buy it with the crappy Bond stuff. It makes total sense from a financial standpoint, but its annoying as hell if you wanna watch the movies in order. I also won a Paul Frank black rain jacket for Xochil and a 13 movie Woody Allen Box set for my mom. She was happy to get it.

So right now I'm working and watching Dr. No... and damn if Sean Connery still isn't the smoothest mofo in celluloid history. he my friends is a prime example of "To Cool For School." Most people THINK they are too cool for school, but Connery was!

What else... I also managed to finish the first draft of my Grey's Anatomy outline. It still needs some work, but I think its a darn good first pass. I got some helpful notes from my teacher, and some annoyingly way off base notes from a student who shall remain nameless. Sadly, it is not the first batch of "destined to be ignored" suggestions I have recieved from said student. And something tells me it won't be the last. Unless of course this student just happens to be one of the 2 or 3 people who actually read this blog...

Speaking of which... should I be saddened by the fact that I hardly get any hits on this blog even though I haven't really pimped it and... let's face it I don't exactly have friends falling out of my a$$hole. I guess it doesn't matter much since at the end of the day I am writing this for me. Why? Because I love the sound of my fingers typing at not quite blazing speed. I also love the sound of me rapidly tapping on the DELETE key as I am forced to correct the numerous type-Os because I try to type faster than I probably should. Shame on me!

Okay... this is even too much babble for me... and I love my own babble.

See ya later!
b

1 comment: