Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'M REALLLLLLLY BUSY...

but I feel the need to recommend the best show on television...

HBO'S THE WIRE

There, I said it. I just finished rewatching season 4 (which isn't out yet on DVD) and felt compelled to go public with my pronouncement that, not only is The Wire the best show on televison... but season 4 is the greatest single season of filmed television in history!!!

I know that's a pretty bold statement, but I believe its the truth. As much as I love The Shield and Sopranos I must concede that The Wire is better.

I am however willing to admit that season 2 of The Wire falls way short of the other seasons. But then again the Sopranos has some less than stellar seasons (take your pick between 4,5,6). The Shield? They've never had a bad season. All of their seasons are really good, but none reach the greatness of season 4 of the Wire.

Of course this is just one man's opinon. But if you don't agree with me... i hate you.

b

Oh... and one other thing... I'm very saddened by the cancellation of Veronica Mars. She rocked hard and I hope that Kristen Bell gets another show. She's smart, sassy and easy on the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I really like The Wire also, but I think that The Sheild could take the Pepsi Challenge with The Wire any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete