Monday, April 02, 2007

LOTS OF WORK AND BLOGGING FAILURE

So much for my string of daily blogs... I crapped out at two days, which hardly inspires any Lou Gehrig style comparisons. On the upside... I have a good shot at breaking my own record by Wednesday.

Not that I'm trying to get a pass for being so lame, BUT I do still have a bunch of coloring work. I finished one book, but still have 3 other half done books to finish as soon as possible. I think the total page count for the three books is around 40 pages. Needless to say that my ass is gonna grow roots into my chair. But such is the life of a freelancer... it's feast or famine, so don't think I'm complaining. Though I might be lobbying for a little sympathy...

I'm happy the baseball season starts tomorrow, so I can put another lost Knicks season behind me. I don't know if it's the curse of Patrick Ewing, The Ghost of Scott Layden, or Zeke being Zeke, but the Knickerbockers are balls deep in a horrifying Shakespearian tragedy. And sadly I think they're only in the third act (of five). At least the Yankees have the promise of a Championship. I know they haven't won since 2000 and they're pitching is suspect and they have the ridiculous payroll... blah blah blah... a the end of the day they are one of the top five teams in baseball and none of the five are that much better than any of the others. Let's see, my top five in no particular order are Yanks, Tigers, Mets, Redsox and either the Cards or the Phillies. But what the hell do I know...

Anyway, the dryer is probably done, so... until next time

Let's go Yank-eeeeeeeees.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment