Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3 Down... one to go

I just finished my third book of this "4 books in two weeks" coloring trial of Boochakles (Greek spelling). Am I tired... yes. But I still have 9 pages of the 4th book before I can take a moment to breathe. Yet I fear not... because things should be wrapping up by Monday, and will hopefully give me some time to return to my writing. I haven't gotten anything accomplished in the screenwriting department in a couple weeks, and I'm looking forward to expending some create and mental energy on it.

I still have to finish the revisions to the spec pilot I am working on with Doug. I also start my TV writing class with David at UCLA extension next Tuesday. Then there is Grindhouse which I still want to see... inspite of the crappy reviews mis amigos have given it.

Oh... and I hope to start including chapters from a novela I started in 2001 and never finished. It's called SEX OFFENDERS, and I have about 120 pages written. I havent read it in years, so it will be interesting to try and get back into the creative mind space that created it.

But now it's late and I'm sleepy....

Out!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment