Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BALLS IN THE AIR

Catchy title for a blog post, huh? It could mean so many things. Unfortunately in this case its pretty much the obvious reference to juggling. As in geez, I have been juggling a lot of different things. I guess I could have titled it WEARING MANY HATS, but I like the possible testicle reference in the other one.

Testicle

Now that's a funny word to type. Everytime I do, I giggle like the sophomoric shmo that I am. It's the same with the word "penis". I type the word, look at it and start laughing. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Anyway, the point of this post was to mention that my mind is kinda scrambled as I am juggling a bunch of different projects. I'm full speed ahead with my TV class and the Greys Anatomy spec, coloring3 monthly books, trying to rewrite my FF spec, and lets not forget my family stuff. See? I've got so many balls in the air that I haven't had time to watch my netflix disks, and that really burns my ass. Why? Because I feel like every day a DVD sits in my house is a day I don't have something coming from Netflix. It's like I'm throwing away the opportunity to get the maximum amount of DVDs for my 25 bucks a month. I want to rent so many DVDs a month that Netflix is taking a loss in postage on my account. Is that greedy?

Okay, enough blogging for now. I have to get back to my balls...

b

No comments:

Post a Comment