Tuesday, June 12, 2007

COMPUTER MELTDOWN

hey peeps,

Sadly you all will have to wait a little while longer for the Spokane trip blow by blow. My computer freaked out and I am now in the middle of a mad scramble to repair/replace my computer so that I can finish a deadline that is dangerously close to being blown. Thankfully my trusty editors are very understanding.

But before I go I will post a few spokane pics for your enjoyment. The first will be a serious one and the rest... a little less so.


Rest in peace, Paul.





Six words you seldom hear at a Chinese restaurant... "Can I have more COCKTAIL SAUCE?"





A view from the commuter plane.





Who the hell do I think I am?





What time is it?




Anyway, that's all for now... now back to my regularly scheduled computer crisis!

b

No comments:

Post a Comment